The course provides fundamental knowledge on project management for telecommunication professionals. Successful project management requires both theoretical and practical competences in numerous areas; organization, planning, leadership, strategy and financial management, among others. This course package has been tailored specifically after these requirements in order to develop a program with the ability to educate project members and give them tools to improve and optimize their daily operations and productivity.
XLPM (PROPS) for Project Members
- To understand the project work form and culture.
- To grasp the projects manager’s role in a multi-project organization.
- To be able to use the XLPM project management methodology.
Project Planning & Control
- To understand and be able to develop effective planning strategies.
- To master the driving principles of project planning and control.
- To enable an integration of risk valuation and risk management into daily operations.
- To familiarize the participant with Earned Value Management and enable him to apply it on his day-to-day tasks.
- To understand basic financial concepts and common financial key figures.
- To be able to perform and practice cost budgeting and forecasts, and to set up an accrual budget.
- To enable the use of accurate terminology, the understanding of financial & accounting data, and the application of profitability analysis in projects.
EUSONS 4660 Tahliah Street 6915-12243 Riyadh Tel:+966-11-293400 Mobile:+966-504437725 firstname.lastname@example.org www.edusons.com
30 Oct – 03 Nov 2016
15 August 2016